At Edwards Speech Pathology Center, we are proud to offer many comprehensive services. If you have any questions about our services, please see the list below.
If there is a service you find yourself in search of, and you do not see it listed, please feel free to call us and see if we can’t help you find what you’re looking for.
- Articulation and Phonological Disorders
- Craniofacial Speech Disorders
- Voice Disorders
- Feeding and Myofuntional (Tongue Thrust) Disorders
- Language Delays and Disorders
- Language-Based Learning Disabilities
- Learning Disability Secondary to ESL
- Aphasia/ Loss of Speech (due to: Stroke, Dementia, Brain Injury, etc.)
- Dysphasia/ Swallowing Disorders (due to: ALS, MS, Stoke, Alzheimer’s disease, etc.)
- Neuromuscular electrical stimulation therapy (NMES) for dysphasia and Facial Weakness
- Oral Cancer and Laryngeal Cancer Rehabilitation
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Apraxia of Speech
- Dysarthria of Speech and Related Neurological Disabilities
- Central Auditory Processing Disorders
- Dysfluency/Stuttering Disorders
- Hearing Impaired/Cochlear Implant Rehabilitation
We accept referrals from Regional Center agencies, hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, and the Department of Rehabilitation. We also offer School Speech/Language Screenings.